Have you ever made a stir fry, spring roll, noodles or raw veggies and thought, "I wish I had a healthy sauce to eat with this!"
6-Ingredient, Nut Free "Peanut" Sauce
Servings: 2 (or 1 for those who are sauce obsessed like us!)
Does it keep? For best results, refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Freezer-Friendly? Yes! Make a big batch to freeze and you'll never have a bland meal again!
- 3 Tbsp Sacha Inchi Butter
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 2 Tbsp GF soy sauce/liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha (more to taste 🔥)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Drizzle of honey** (optional. See notes)
- Put everything in a blender and blitz. Use a fork and mix well if you don't have a blender. This recipe couldn't be more simple!
*If you prefer a thinner consistency, add warm water a tsp at a time. For a thicker consistency add more Sacha Inchi Butter!
Comments will be approved before showing up.