Truffle Rosemary Brussels Sprouts [Vegan, GF]
This easy and healthy brussels sprouts recipe is the perfect way to get greens on the table for all to enjoy! Feel free to use any Brass Roots Crunch Puff flavor, but we especially love to use our Truffle Rosemary Crunch Puff.
Want to make it in less than 30 minutes? Cut the sprouts the night before so all you have to do is toss and go!
This recipe is simply tossing your ingredients together and popping it in the oven...no excuse not to make it! Post a picture and tag us @brassrootsfood so we can see what you create!
Does it keep? 3-4 Days
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp pepper
- 2 Lbs. Brussels Sprouts (~8 cups), trimmed and halved
- 1 cup Brass Roots Crunch Puffs, crushed/pulsed in blender a few times. Use Truffle Rosemary to really amp up the flavors!
- 1-2 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven to 425° and lightly grease a 15X10X1-in. pan. Optionally, use a baking tray and toss brussel sprouts with ingredients in a bowl.
- Microwave the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on high for 15 seconds to really blend the flavors.
Place Brussels sprouts in the pan/on baking tray; toss with approx. 3 tablespoons oil mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts. Bake until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately.
*Lightly toast the crumbled puffs in a pan on medium heat for extra depth in flavor and crunch! Be careful, they burn quickly!
**If you don’t have fresh rosemary it’s fine to use dried! Just squish it with a mortar and pestle or a bowl and the back of a spoon.
This recipe was adapted from tasteofhome.com
Check it out here!