Looking for an easy way to add a serving of veggies without compromising taste? Trying out a low-carb alternative to your favorite fries? Love zucchini and want to spice it up a bit?
No matter your reasoning, you must try our 4-ingredient Zucchini Fries. They are perfectly crispy on the outside and soft (but not mushy!) on the inside.
Check out our Tik Tok to see the recipe in action:
Does it keep? Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Re-crisp your fries on the stove or in the oven at 400!
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 2 1oz bags of your favorite Brass Roots Crunch Puffs or 1/2 of a big bag (we love jalapeno cheddar for our fries, but they're all so good!)
- 1/2 cup GF flour
- 2 eggs
*Dredging Instructions: Toss the zucchini fry in the GF flour with one hand (dry hand). Transfer it to the egg bowl and coat using a fork. Transfer the wet zucchini fry to the crunch puff bowl using your other hand (wet hand). Toss the zucchini fry in the crunch puff crumbs with your dry hand and place on the cooling rack!
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Place an oiled cooling rack in a baking tray (use parchment paper if you don't have a rack)
- Slice up zucchini into your fry shapes
- Blitz up crunch puffs in a food processor* and place onto a plate or into a shallow bowl.
- Pour GF flour onto a plate/shallow bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge (see instructions below) zucchini fries and place onto the cooling rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy while hot!**
*If you don't have a food processor or blender to blitz the crunch puffs into bread crumbs, you can do it by hand by smashing them with a rolling pin. We recommend pouring the puffs into a large ziplock bag so they don't fly away!
**If using parchment paper, flip the fries halfway through cooking. It may require some extra oven time!
Comments will be approved before showing up.