Chocolate Sacha Inchi Butter Matzah Bark [Vegan, GF option]
Holy Matzah! We made this #K4P recipe for the recent holiday, but no need to wait for Passover to make this mouth-watering recipe. It's so easy you can whip it up whenever you're craving a sweet and savory snack that's easy to take on-the-go.
This is seriously fun to make and easy for everyone so grab your kids, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, best friends, your friends parents...basically anyone who likes chocolate (so almost everyone!) and make some Matzah Bark!
Get baking, post a picture, and tag us @brassrootsfood using the #snackwithapurpose so we can see what you create and feature you!
Chocolate, Sacha Inchi Butter Matzah Bark [Vegan, GF option]
Servings: As many sheets of Matzah as you use
Does it keep? For best results, refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to a week. Keeps at room temperature in an air-tight container for a few days.
- Matzah! [GF optional]
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips [Vegan!]
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Sacha Inchi Butter Topping:
- 2 Tbsp Classic Sacha Inchi Butter, warmed
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil (***only add if you are finding your Sacha Inchi Butter difficult to spread!***)
- Hemp seeds, flakey sea salt, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, whatever else you're feeling! Get creative!
- Lay your Matzah out on a piece of parchment paper to keep clean up easy. If you don't have any, don't worry! Simply place your matzah on a plate.
- Prepare chocolate and Sacha Inchi Butter toppings by warming slightly in 15 second intervals, stirring in-between.
- Drizzle chocolate and Sacha Inchi Butter over Matzah, swirl with a toothpick/knife and top with your seeds/sea salt/toppings of choice!
- For a firm bark, place Matzah in the freezer for a couple of hours until cooled or enjoy as a warm and gooey treat! It's really that easy!
*As mentioned before, feel free to play around with the ratios and get creative! Don't forget to share your picture and tag us @brassrootsfood using the hashtag #snackwithapurpose so we can see your creation!