A smoothie that tastes amazing, is full of nutrients AND looks cool?! Sign us up! This Dragon Fruit Sacha Inchi Smoothie will keep you full and fueled up all summer long.
Dragon fruit is rich in antioxidants and full of fiber while Sacha Inchi has protein and omega-3's. Most large grocery-store chains sell pre-cut frozen dragon fruit cubes to make this recipe even easier!
Grab your ingredients and be sure to tag @brassrootsfood so we can see your creation and share :) #SnackWithAPurpose
Dragon Fruit Sacha Inchi Smoothie
- 1 cup dragon fruit cubed and frozen
- 1 cup mango cubed and frozen
- 2 bananas cut into quarters and frozen
- 3/4 cup almond milk or sub coconut
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Sacha Inchi Butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth
Want even more nutrients? Add in a handful of spinach for an extra healthy boost without compromising flavor!