Ready for your new favorite salad? This Edamame Sacha Inchi Crunch Salad is full of protein, fiber and nutrient-dense veggies to keep your body full and your digestive system functioning!
Feel free to add or take out anything that doesn't serve your body...but we recommend trying it as written to experience the full health and flavor benefits 😉
Make for the week ahead or as your dinner side dish and be sure to tag @brassrootsfood so we can see your creation and share 📸 #SnackWithAPurpose
Edamame Sacha Inchi Crunch Salad
Servings: 2 main course; 4 side salad
- 1-2 cups Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup Edamame, shelled
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup Kale (Dino), chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, sliced into ribbons
- ½ cup Green Onions, chopped
- ½ bunch Cilantro, or about ½ cup packed
- ½ cup Honey Mustard Sacha Inchi Seeds, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Sacha Inchi Butter
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 clove Garlic, grated
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- To a large bowl, add all of the salad ingredients. Toss until well combined.
- To a food processor, add all of the ingredients for the dressing. Blend until smooth and well combined. Pour over salad and toss until well incorporated.
Tip: To save time, use pre-shelled frozen edamame and pre-sliced cabbage!
Get tossing, post a picture, and tag us @brassrootsfood on Instagram or Facebook using #SnackWithAPurpose so we can see what you create and feature you!