- 10 jalapeños
- 1/2 container vegan shredded cheese
- 1/2 container dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 Tbs non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Your favorite Brass Roots Crunch Puffs!*
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Line a baking sheet in foil
- Cut the jalapeños in half and remove the seeds/membrane. For a spicy bite, leave the membrane. For a really big kick, mix some seeds into the cream cheese. Set jalapeños aside.**
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, milk, garlic powder and salt until well combined.
- Spoon filling into jalapeños, line them up on tray and top with crushed up Brass Roots Crunch Puffs!
- *POP* into the oven for 30 minutes!
- Optional: broil for a few minutes to get a really crunch top! For maximum crunch, toast the crumbled puffs in a skillet for a couple of minutes and cool before topping poppers.
*Pulse a handful of puffs in a blender to get the perfect crumby texture
**Be sure to wear gloves while cooking with jalapeños and wash your hands and cooking surfaces down when you're finished!