This pumpkin bread is great for the fall weather, and our Sacha Inchi Seed butter gives it a nutty heartiness as well as acting as the perfect topping spread.
- 1C pumpkin purée
- 1 overripe banana
- 3 eggs*
- 1/3C Sacha Inchi Seed butter
- 2Tbs maple syrup
- 1/2C coconut flour
- 2Tbs flax meal
- 1tsp baking powder
- a few shakes of cinnamon, pumpkin spice and cardamom
- Preheat your oven to 350F - In a large bowl, mash the banana, add in the pumpkin and mix
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix again - Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well combined - Pour into lined loaf pan with some coconut oil and bake for about 45 minutes
- Once cooled, spread some extra Sacha Inchi butter on top [trust us, the more butter the better] and enjoy!
*To make vegan substitute eggs for flax eggs:
Flax Egg (1)
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed
- 3 Tbsp Water
Mix together and let sit for a few minutes before adding to recipe.