Overnight Chia Pudding [Vegan, GF, No Bake]
This is the perfect recipe to make when you're looking for something quick, easy, and nutritious. This Chia Seed pudding will keep you full and fueled for hours and it's completely customizable so you can make it exactly how you like! The best part? You can make it the night before to save time in the morning and ensure that you'll be starting your day by giving your body what it needs (no more realizing you haven't eaten all day until it's too late and you're hangry as heck)!
You can store your Chia Seed pudding for up to 5 days in the fridge which means your can meal prep enough to have healthy and delicious breakfasts all week long!
This no-bake recipe is fun to make and easy for everyone...especially the kids who will love being able to mix in whatever ingredients they like! Post a picture and tag us @brassrootsfood so we can see what you create!
*We recommend making it overnight!
Keep: Refrigerate in an airtight container and enjoy within 24 hours of making!
Servings: 1 Serving
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup your favorite non-dairy milk*
- Collagen peptides (or your favorite protein powder!)
- 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- Mix your chia seeds, non-dairy milk, and optional add-ins until there are no clumps left!
- Place in an airtight jar or container for at least 3 hours, or until the chia seeds have absorbed all the liquid (best way to do this is making it the night before!) and wait patiently for it to be ready.
- Layer or drizzle on the jam and your favorite flavor of Sacha Inchi butter for an upgrade on your classic PB&J :)
*Use light coconut milk for a super creamy texture!
**You can top your pudding with Unsweetened Brass Roots Sacha Inchi Butter and homemade blueberry jam like we did, or add some granola and fresh berries for an extra crunch and burst of flavor!
Try it out and show us by tagging @brassrootsfood! Stay well and #SnackWithAPurpose