Overnight Chia Pudding [Vegan, GF, No Bake]
*We recommend making it overnight!
Keep: Refrigerate in an airtight container and enjoy within 24 hours of making!
Servings: 1 Serving
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup your favorite non-dairy milk*
- Collagen peptides (or your favorite protein powder!)
- 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- Mix your chia seeds, non-dairy milk, and optional add-ins until there are no clumps left!
- Place in an airtight jar or container for at least 3 hours, or until the chia seeds have absorbed all the liquid (best way to do this is making it the night before!) and wait patiently for it to be ready.
- Layer or drizzle on the jam and your favorite flavor of Sacha Inchi butter for an upgrade on your classic PB&J :)
*Use light coconut milk for a super creamy texture!
Try it out and show us by tagging @brassrootsfood! Stay well and #SnackWithAPurpose