Craving something sweet but don't want the sugar crash from a store-bought candy bar? These Sacha Inchi Butter Stuffed Dates will satisfy any craving without leaving you feeling exhausted.
Made with just a few feel-good ingredients, these treats are full of protein, fiber, and omega-3's. Who said dessert can't be healthy?!
Double the recipe so you don't have to share and be sure to tag @brassrootsfood so we can see your creation and share 📸 #SnackWithAPurpose
Sacha Inchi Butter Stuffed Dates with a Dark Chocolate Drizzle
Servings: 12 Dates
- 12 pitted Dates
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 24-36 lightly salted sacha inchi seeds
- ¼ cup chocolate sacha inchi butter
- Flakey sea salt for sprinkling
- Place 12 dates on a parchment paper lined plate or half sheet.
- Add ½-1 tsp of Chocolate Sacha Inchi Butter to each date.
- Stuff 2-3 sacha inchi seeds into each date, then gently seal.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl by microwaving in 30 second increments.
- Using a fork, drizzle each date with melted chocolate, then sprinkle immediately with flakey sea salt.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Post a picture, and tag us @brassrootsfood on Instagram or Facebook using #SnackWithAPurpose so we can see what you create and feature you!