*Total time in freezer
Keep: refrigeration recommended; Airtight container in freezer for up to 1 month
- 1/2 Cup Classic Sacha Inchi Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5-6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- *Optional* 3 Tbsp Collagen Peptides
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Chocolate Bar (we used Hu Vegan Chocolate Bar!)
- Mix sacha inchi butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Add in coconut flour (and collagen if using) and mix well.
- Roll dough into small, 1-inch thick balls (we did ♥️'s for Valentine's Day, but the options are endless. You can even try using fun cookie cutters!) and lay on a parchment paper-lined tray
- Place shaped dough in the freezer for ~10 minutes to chill & harden.
- While waiting, melt coconut oil and broken chocolate bar in a microwave safe bowl (stirring every 30-seconds) until completely liquid. Be careful! It melts quick!
- Removed hardened dough from the freeze and use two forks to dip dough into melted chocolate. Allow the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Return chocolate covered dough to the freezer to harden for a final 15-20 minutes before enjoying!
*Add collagen peptides into the dough for an additional health boost! Don't worry...it dissolves perfectly.
**This recipe has been adapted from Rachael's Good Eats Original Recipe. Check it out here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.