Need something to snack on while you're waiting for the turkey to cook? We've got you covered!
This garlic herb snack mix is SERIOUSLY addicting...It's crunchy, savory, nutritious (thanks to the Sacha Inchi seeds & pumpkin seeds), + packs a punch of flavor!
Make this for your guests this holiday season...trust us, they'll forget all about the huge meal that's coming once they start snacking! Be sure to tag @brassrootsfood so we can see your creation :)
- 1 cup of Sacha Inchi seeds
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of pretzel sticks (halved)
- 1 cup of cheese crackers
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp finely chopped sage
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 egg white
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine chopped rosemary, sage, parsley, and seasonings in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg white until frothy
- Pour in all of your crunchy items and stir to coat in the egg white
- Add seasoning mixture and stir to combine
- Spread mixture evenly on a greased baking dish or pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy the crunch!