Looking for a refreshing summer snack that's filled with nutrients? Look no further!
The addition of Sacha Inchi Butter to your typical yogurt bark recipe adds a boost of protein, fiber, + omega 3s to keep you feeling satisfied all summer long!
Perfect for your summer BBQs, a poolside snack, or as a post-dinner treat on those hot summer days, yogurt bark is going to be your new favorite! If you make it, be sure to tag @brassrootsfood so we can see your creation and share :)
Sacha Inchi Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup Sacha Inchi seed butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Strawberries, sliced
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Combine yogurt, maple syrup, + vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Spread yogurt mixture onto baking sheet.
- Drizzle or add dollops of Sacha Inchi butter to the yogurt, + use a utensil to swirl the butter around
- Sprinkle strawberries + blueberries onto the yogurt.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours, or until frozen.
- Once frozen, break or cut into pieces, + enjoy!
Get cooking, post a picture, and tag us @brassrootsfood on Instagram or Facebook using #SnackWithAPurpose so we can see what you create and feature you!