A nut-free substitute of the classic recipe, using our always allergy-free Sacha Inchi Seed butter!
Make sure to snag some of your own Sacha Inchi butter so you can recreate this at home! Recipe reposted below:
- 3 TBS pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 3 TBS coconut sugar
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 2 TBS Sacha Inchi Butter
- 1/2 TBS coconut oil
- 1/2 TBS flaxseed + 1 1/2 TBS water (Flax Egg. Let sit for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 C gluten-free flour
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 TBS dairy-free dark chocolate chips .
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a mini 6″ cast iron skillet
2. In a bowl stir together pumpkin, sugar, and maple syrup. Add in Sacha inchi butter, melted oil, flax egg, and vanilla until evenly combined.
3. Stir in flour, spices, baking soda, and salt. Add in chocolate chips, and then pour batter into greased skillet
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes
5. Recommended toppings: vegan ice cream, vegan whipped cream, or more Sacha Inchi Butter!!